Monday, January 26, 2009

WOW!

Every week that I take Amanda's picture I think she can't get any bigger, but she does! For the last few weeks the pictures have been pretty similar, she's been growing, but it's been hard to see in the picture. This weeks picture is noticeably bigger than last weeks! Check her out...


So we've come to the final few weeks of the pregnancy, although both of us have a strong feeling it will be even sooner than that! We're in our final preparation mode. This weekend was all about getting done with projects and last minute things we wanted off our "to do" list before the babies arrive. I think, for the most part, we're pretty much ready to go (there's a confident statement for ya). I don't know if we'll ever be completely ready. It seems like every time we check something off the list two more chores are added. Oh well, I guess that's the way it goes!

We have an Ultrasound and OB appointment on Wednesday. I'll write an update on here afterwords, and if we get any good pictures I'll be sure to post them.

Oh, an interesting note: I chose the plaid background for this post a few weeks ago. I thought it looked nice, but I didn't recognize it at all. My mom informed me a few days ago that it's the exact color and pattern wallpaper that I had in my bedroom when I was a baby! Interesting. Was I subconsciously drawn to it?

I hope everyone is enjoying their week!

No comments: