Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Could that be snow?


It's that time of year again! Time for the local network news to put a few snow flakes on their extended forecast and tease us with lines like "could a winter blast be on it's way? Find out in our weather forcast, coming up!"

And every year I fall for it!!! Sure enough, I sit and watch the ENTIRE news waiting for the weather segment, which is always last, only to hear that we MAY see some snowflakes in the foothills above 500ft!

They always send out one of their flunkies to the top of Sylvan hill, and the other to the truckstop in Troutdale to report on the non-event.

So here I go again, getting excited as I see the snowflakes on Sunday. I never learn!


On a seperate note, We have officially set the date for the C-section! Assuming Amanda can make it this far, it is scheduled for Feb. 18th.

Plan accordingly!

No comments: