Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SO SO BUSY

I'm finally updating this after two weeks! We've been incredibly busy!
Well, things are going okay. We have good days and bad days. Mason is feeling better most days now. Every few days he has an episode and chaos ensues for a day or so, but then he calms down and usually has a couple good days. Maddy has become a little more touchy, and can sometimes out scream her brother! We're getting by though!
The good news is that they are both starting to smile at us! You can tell they're trying to talk to you too! When we talk to them they get all excited and start making little cooing noises. Very cute!
They're eight weeks old today, and headed in for their two month checkup! I think they get more shots today :-(
As for Amanda and me, we've been doing well. I've been busy wrapping up my EMT course and starting a full load of classes for spring term. I've also had to finish my clinicals, working in the ER for a 12 hour shift and preparing for my EMT state and national certification tests. Amanda has been breastfeeding twins... enough said! Any waking moment she has without a baby in her hands has been spent keeping the house and the bills in order. Life doesn't care if you've had twins, it keeps going and going, and we have to keep up!
Here are some recent pictures of the babies around the house and a couple from our beach trip last week! I hope everyone has a nice week!


God Bless

1 comment:

Breianne Hall said...

Oh so cute! I love the pic of mommy and babies sleeping :)